Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Progression

it seems impossible to sum up college in only a sentence.  I'm currently procrastinating on reading but i rather write. I am doing excellent in sustainability, because honestly i don't think i belong in that class. my writing capability exceeds the standards. Hopefully i don't jinx myself, but i have gotten a check plus (the highest possible grade) on every single assignment. Writing just comes easy. I am staying afloat in second year german and sociology. Those are the only two classes that seem college level to me. I have gotten passing grades in everything but i don't think i am including much of the material in my writing and that may be what's hurting me. this entry is more lengthy than the usual, but since when is change a bad thing? 

Update on LIFE:
halloween costume #1: Compton athlete
halloween costume #2: Hogwarts Whore

LOVE COLLEGE

No comments: