Tuesday, September 1, 2009

i like your supras.

gym today. fucking workin for that shit. hard. will it pay off?
beach today. fucking workin for that tan. not so hard. paying off? already has.
beach volleyball today. i absolutely suck at it. but at least it's not just me and my other half today.
then? hopefully something yo.


oh and SINCE WHEN has having guy friends been so hard? i've never met guys expecting so much. THEM: wanting it to lead to more than just friendship.
-like wtf. is my reputation that bad? because my standards are higher now.
-you gotta be like tom from 500 days of summer to crack me now.
-shit.

quote of yesterday:
" why is this machine so much easier than that one?" -ge
"cause its a lot easier to open your legs than it is to keep them closed." -gl
"haha."-ge
"i guess you can apply that to life too. shit im an effin guru."-gl

No comments: