Monday, May 25, 2009

Dear Diary,

i haven't touched this blog since 2007. To say a lot has changed since then would be an understatement. Since then I've beat a mild eating disorder, ended things with psycho boyfriend #1, got dumped by perfectionist boyfriend #2, traveled to Germany, got my license, and had the time of my life but got used by dumb ass boy toy #3.

Right now, I'm at a pivotal moment in my life. Only a handful of days are left of senior year, which has been for the most part DRAMA FREE :] and amazing. I have a new group of friends, and I've had the most amazing school year with them.

But I have never been so ready in my life to move on. Summer here I come! 18 here I come! Germany here I come! Portland State University here I fucking come. "what ever, live life."- G2


It's time.

No comments: